NACCS Student Presenter
In 2000 NACCS established a student housing subsidy to provide assistance to student presenters at the annual meeting. The fellowship is an effort by NACCS to mentor students in their academic development by formally establishing the subsidy in 2001 as the Presenter Conference Fellowship for student presenters during the annual NACCS meeting. The Fellowship covers a one-night stay only at the sponsored conference hotel based on the single/double conference hotel rate.
To be considered for this fellowship, you must meet and completed these criteria:
- Have received a presenter letter for the 2020 conference.
- A 2020 member of NACCS.
- Completed 2020 Early Bird/Pre-Register for the conference by application submission.
- Request and submit a letter of support from a professor you work with academically/mentor, preferably a member of NACCS.
- Stay for the duration of the conference at the conference hotel (arrive 3/29 depart 4/2).
- Students are responsible for making their own hotel reservations. A reservation must include your name. Hotel reservation confirmation number required with application.
- Reside at least 100 miles away from the conference site.
- NOT received this award a total of two times.
- Full time registered student in an institution of higher learning and email a copy of your Spring enrollment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Award of the Fellowship is based on meeting all required criteria. Up to 20 recipients may receive this award for the 2020 Annual meeting. This is not a monetary award.
If selected, you are required to attend the Award Luncheon to be recognized as a recipient.
To be considered for this Fellowship, submit the following application and enrollment by February 10, 2023. Recipients will be notified by March 1. This is an online application ONLY.
Before beginning Application: Complete membership and conference and hotel registration. These items are required to complete application.
This award will appear as a credit on your hotel bill during check out of the hotel. No monetary funds will be exchanged.
For the Letter writer: Have your Professor send the letter of support to Dr. Julia Curry, NACCS Executive Director, email@example.com by February 05, 2023.
Click here to begin